About Your Order:
· Ready to Ship items will be mailed within 1 – 2 business days (no shipping on weekends/holidays).
· Custom Made Items:
You will receive an order confirmation email after we receive your order. Please watch for emails regarding questions/clarifications about your order.
Orders of multiple items will all be shipped at the same time in one package when the last item is completed, unless otherwise requested (this will result in an additional shipping charge). You can also order items with varying lead times separately.
· Please note the lead time for your item before ordering. If you must have an item by a specific date, check with us prior to ordering to determine if it will be possible based on our current workload.
· A layout of your brand, (unless you send a clean image that we can cut from directly), dip can design, and/or font options for lettering will be emailed to you before your order reaches the cutting/engraving phase. Any changes or adjustments needed will be made before proceeding to ensure accuracy. Scrollwork is not included on the layouts as it is drawn directly onto the piece at the time of engraving. Design work is quite time consuming and therefore is not done prior to an order being placed.
· Scrollwork design and placement is at engraver's discretion, but we're happy to discuss any questions, concerns or requests you may have prior to the start of your project.
· We do not send in progress pictures.
· You will receive a shipping notification and tracking number, sent to the email address provided on your order, once your item is completed.
· We are available for questions regarding placing an order or your open order, from 9 am - 5 pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday – Friday. Emails are the best way to reach us and are answered promptly during business hours: email@example.com We can also be reached by telephone: (502) 289-6543. If there’s no answer, we’re in the back of the studio fabricating! Leave a message and we’ll return your call as soon as possible.
We understand everyone is anxious to receive his or her item, and we appreciate your patience in allowing us the time we need to create the quality made item you’ve requested. Each item is crafted start to finish by hand, in our two-person shop. We appreciate your business and look forward to creating your special item!